
After a long week, I asked Kyle out on a date. We went snowshoeing! I haven't done that since elementary school. We went up to the top of the North Ogden Divide and headed off on our freezing adventure. The view was beautiful! We ended the evening with dinner at the Gray Cliff Lodge Restaurant, and can I say we will never be going back. I ordered trout and Kyle was a little on the brave side and ordered oysters. Well..my trout came to the table with their heads and eyeballs intact. Yikes! The nice waitress asked if I would like them de-boned, and I'm thinking...well yeah...you probably should have done that in the first place...so I said "yes, please" and was astonished as she grabbed the tail of my trout, cut it's head off and pulled out all the bones right there in front of me. Needless to say, I lost my appetite for sure. And that was before I tried out Kyle's Oysters. I should have known to stop when he went to cut the first one in half and it squirted out onto his lap...ah adventures.