Thursday, June 10, 2010

Best Day EVER!!



June 3, 2010

This is going down on the books as the best day of my Life! I am now Mrs. Staheli and loving it. Today I married my best friend and the most wonderful man in the world. I love him with my whole heart and I can wait to spend Eternity with him.


Our wedding was at 11am at the Bountiful temple. Mom rode down with me and Kyle and Dad Staheli and we got everything ready. I love the temple! I was the princess for the day. Everyone in the temple was waiting on me right and left, making sure that things were just perfect, and they were!


The sealer gave us all some great advice and it was so wonderful to have our families there with us. I love family! Everyone laughed at my happy tears.

We took a few pictures outside and headed over to the most delicious lunch at Corbin's Grille in Layton. Amazing food!

Our Reception was at the Botanical Rose Gardens in Ogden. Thanks to everyone who helped to decorate and make everything turn out just like I dreamed it would. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day...especially since it rained yesterday and I thought for sure we would have to be inside.