
I love going on dates! Kyle always has the best ideas and I just love being with him. So this week had been a particularly busy one, and the weekend was not looking any better...no date time. Friday night was spent doing homework, and Saturday night was looking to be about the same. Blah! I woke up (on the 4th call) to my phone ringing Saturday Morning. I looked....5:30 AM!!! Holy smokes...who is calling me at 5:30 in the morning... It's Kyle. Immediately I think. Where the crap is he?!?? and then I think...What is wrong? I answer...
Kyle: Good morning love
Me: Good morning...where are you
Kyle: Outside
Me: (laughing) why?
Kyle: Just because - Can I take you on a date babe?
Me: Of Course!
Kyle: Okay. We need to go...like right now!
Me: What?
It took a little bit for my morning brain to process. He wasn't kidding. Right now! I hopped in the car, pajamas and all, and we drove up the top of the North Ogden Divide. Kyle pulled out the blankets and chairs and we watched the beautiful sunrise! What a great morning. I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband who remembers to take me out. It's never a dull moment at our house with all of our adventures.